Hoping someone here can help, as between Cingular and RIM we've been on the phone ... General Blackberry forum

MBG
    MBG no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry - Outbound emails not sending

Advertisement

Hoping someone here can help, as between Cingular and RIM we've been on the phone or hold for the last 45 minutes.

Suddently last night it was discovered that no one could send an email from their Blackberries. We have a variety of models, from the 7100, 8790 and 8700's.

Cingular says they are not experiencing technical difficulties. We've rebooted our Enterprise server twice; I've shut down and pulled out the battery to reset my unit; and each unsuccessful outbound message has an error message reading "unlisted message error".

We are receiving emails to the BB's fine and we're able to receive and send from Outlook. Anyone have any ideas????

We're still on hold......

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Blackberry - Outbound emails not sending

Is this happening to one email address, or have you tried different address? Are the addresses all to the same place - like me at emailco.com and you at emailco.com?
    I have had problems once upon a time with spam filters not liking me and returning emails.

I usually resend my service books and try deleting and re-adding the email account when I have email troubles. Of course I am on BIS. I am not sure what you are on.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

MBG
    MBG no está en línea Stack level 1

Our IT consultant found this last night: pinstack.com/4875-bes 4 1 p1 cannot send.html

We're in the process of correcting now. Wish us luck!

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i know there was info concerning problems after updating the Exchange server software. Have you performed any updates on the Exchange server? Good luck. Hope you are back and running soon.