Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I called RIM per-incident support about an hour and a half ago - they said ... General Blackberry forum

solmssen no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Outage

Advertisement

I called RIM per-incident support about an hour and a half ago - they said all North American BES servers are down, that they were in a maintenance window until 2am PST. However, my BES servers are still showing last contact times around 11pm yesterday and no mail is going through.

Users can make calls and text, but no PIN-to-PIN or BES based mail. Don't know about BIS.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

Re: Blackberry Outage

check this out for BIS this might Help
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...106#post612106
    RedCurv07

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

ok well i just spent the last half hour texting about 50 people with bb's . lol its 6am in nyc. so i got 22 responces from all different carriers. and all of them are down. no emails. no jive talk. no bb messanger. this is horrrrible. im waiting for important emails on my att.blackberry.net i have a meeting in 2 hours and i dont know of any other way of checking it other then the phone. ive never experinced a blackberry outage and ive owned a blackberries since 2003. i feel like i lost child here, lol.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

solmssen no está en línea Stack level 1

Just talked to RIM again - they are down until further notice. Apparently some upgrade is not going well. Have we verified that BIS is affected too? I would think so, given that even PIN-to-PIN is not working.

The guy I spoke to said their Exchange Support call queues are over 2 hours long.

I don't get why they don't post this stuff on their website. Seems like it would make everybody's lives easier.

PIN/ID
    ask me

bis is down. bes is down. confirmed
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

yup BIS is down too. im not getting any emails and i cant use the browser, medianet or any other program that uses data. texts and phone calls still work.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

I second that it would make our lives easier
    Quote Originally Posted by solmssen View Post
    Just talked to RIM again - they are down until further notice. Apparently some upgrade is not going well. Have we verified that BIS is affected too? I would think so, given that even PIN-to-PIN is not working.

The guy I spoke to said their Exchange Support call queues are over 2 hours long.

I don't get why they don't post this stuff on their website. Seems like it would make everybody's lives easier.
    RedCurv07

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

No yahoo emails coming through for me. I do have uppercase EDGE though. I haven't tried to access the internet.

PIN/ID
    ask me

ok im getting more texts. over 50 people from all over the country with all different carriers are down. im got the whole nyc metro area, miami, vegas, LA, and chicago. down and out BIS AND BES. this isnt a local thing. or a single carrier thing. its widespread.

PIN/ID
    ask me

people who see this confirm your bb is down and your location... check if your browsers work. are you getting emails. etc.

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4

I'am in Dc. Using my bb and was just able to sign in to pinstack or surf the web on it been trying for about 1 hour.

PIN/ID
    ask me

well looks like ill be going back to sleep. i lost my meeting. dont have anyones phone numbers involved. dont know the exact location or time. it was supposed to be sent to me via bb email. which i dont have. not to self and others. dont always expect email to work. get peoples phone numbers. ive even emailed them from my desktop. but all there email adresses are bb email adresses. so if were all down. were all beat. sorry just venting here. lol. i hope this isnt a lasting thing. rim should of announced something like this if there was prior notice measures could be taken. i called customer service for rim. as well as att and tmobile. all the waiting times were over 60 minutes. so it must be everyone calling it. lets hope they get this thing up and running asap. this totallly

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Looks like it's coming back up. May take a while but I just got a test message sent through.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3

some of my emsails just came thru and browser is now working

PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im back on.... Praise the lord... I just got 78 emails in one shot lol.. I'm smiling like a lil kid.. Thanks god...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast