well as far i know blackberries are even cooler now...today me and my family were ... General Blackberry forum

caicai1015 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post blackberry on top of car!!!

Advertisement

well as far i know blackberries are even cooler now...today me and my family were in a hurry to go to the store and of course the pregnant mind doesnt really know her right from her left.. anyways we were driving down the road and we were about five miles into our trip and someone next to us (THANK GOD FOR THAT PERSON) said "your cell phone is top of your car" i had forgotten that i had put my phone on the car to buckle in a three yr old into his seat...mind you that the speed is 45 by my house..so yeah we figured out that because of the speakers in the phone they have magnets which kept and saved my phone from falling off the roof of my car..so that goes to show how cool they really are..but i wouldnt do it if you were gonna get on the highway...just thought i wanted to let everybody know....
    ms shay

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    lol, My Berry never leaves my side but i have had a similar incident with coffee...not so happy of an ending.

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    I never had a car top moment but I did have a football (aka soccer) moment. I swear everything moved in slo-mo. Phone slipped from my fingers, I tried to use my foot to save, ended up body diving to save the Berry.

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Wow I'm glad you saved it.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

caicai1015 no está en línea Stack level 1
    so am i!! i would be so lost without !!!! i cant belive that happened but im thankful for that person who told me..my honey looked at me and said " r u crazy????" lets just say that he gave me the second degree on how to be more responsible. but he thought it was funny at the same time and was the one suggest i post about it..
    ms shay