I'm having trouble with requesting folks on messenger. i'll request people, but for some reason ... General Blackberry forum

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3

Blackberry Messenger request issues

Advertisement

I'm having trouble with requesting folks on messenger. i'll request people, but for some reason they don't get my requests. ive done hard resets a couple of times, doesnt seem to help. i have no prob receiving requests and accepting/declining people, but others dont seem to actually get my requests. I know i'm requesting the right way, using PINs and everything. But the requests just sit there pending forever and when i ask if the person got my request they say no, and then just request me instead. Is there a block or something that could possibly be the cause of this?

ramsicle no está en línea Stack level 2
    have you tried restarting your device?
    sometimes it glitches??

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by latosha View Post
    I'm having trouble with requesting folks on messenger. i'll request people, but for some reason they don't get my requests. ive done hard resets a couple of times, doesnt seem to help. i have no prob receiving requests and accepting/declining people, but others dont seem to actually get my requests. I know i'm requesting the right way, using PINs and everything. But the requests just sit there pending forever and when i ask if the person got my request they say no, and then just request me instead. Is there a block or something that could possibly be the cause of this?
    Had that problem on my Curve you might try blackberry.com/messenger to make sure you have the latest version it worked for me but no promises. From your BB
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 10-09-2008 at 12:48 AM. Reason: correction

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by latosha View Post
    I well i know you won't be getting me cuz i blocked you. LOL! Help her out if you can guys, she's a real sweetheart. *gags on lie*
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

thanks guys, ill try those and let u know

saoirsegreene no está en línea Stack level 1
    I totally posted this somewhere else but I figure I'd try here too.

Does a Blackberry Plan equal internet access or just messaging? Because I don't have the internet plan, which for AT&T is 30 dollars extra a month, but I definitely have Text Messaging.

Thanks in advance.

A blackberry plan only includes the data. doesnt include the unlimited messaging. i'd get both--well worth it.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    You might try uninstalling and then reinstalling BB messenger, sometimes things go wrong with software. Updating your OS might do the trick