I have a problem with my blackberry messenger, I will message a friend and it ... General Blackberry forum

larrymoocow no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Messenger Issues

Advertisement

I have a problem with my blackberry messenger, I will message a friend and it will not show up that I have any current conversations. Then when a friend replies, it does show up that I have current conversations but it's what I messaged, I have to end that conversation and open the conversation through messages to bring it up. Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can resolve this? Thanks

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've had a simular problem like that with BBM. It usually happens when I have a lot of applications open and lowish memory. Clossing the other applications or doing a battery pull usually fixes the problem.

anaenima no está en línea Stack level 3
    How much memory left do you have? Go to options - status. I read you need to keep atleast 8-10mb free to have a healthy bb.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by anaenima View Post
    How much memory left do you have? Go to options - status. I read you need to keep atleast 8-10mb free to have a healthy bb.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Personally I try to have 15-20 open but that's just a personal preference there. 10+ is usually good if you have a lot of applications that run in the background.

larrymoocow no está en línea Stack level 1
    I definitely have like... a bajillion programs opened, when I checked it said i had 0 bytes, I closed all of them and now I'm at like 5 mb... I'll see how things are going but it looks more promising, thanks to both of you.