Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

A touch screen and a keyboard is all I ever wanted with a BlackBerry. I've ... General Blackberry forum

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

A touch screen and a keyboard is all I ever wanted with a BlackBerry. I've always like the style of Palm pro etc but never would consider one. That brings me to my next point....

Quote Originally Posted by KaraBear View Post
    Oh this is no rumor. RIM employees are already Alpha testing this device. It's GSM and compatible with NA HSPA. It should launch Q1-Q2 09.
    ... I'll believe it when I see it.
    "Who Dares Wins"

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JjcampNR View Post
    2010 huh...you want to put money on that? I'd go in on that action seeing that they haven't even released a 4.5 OS or DM > 4.3 yet; I think 2010 is a bit optimistic at this point!

Sigh....remind me why I stay with AT&T again?
    There will be quite a few devices released in 2009/ The Magnum being one of them. The Apex. The Niagara. The Pluto. And one more. And all in '09. You can take that to the bank.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    What I loved is how you tore into BGR in the comments section of there post regarding this. Lol it was great!

I love how Boy Genius was wrong about the name and today didn't say one word about it!! The usual really. Blackberry News was SPOT ON.

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    What I loved is how you tore into BGR in the comments section of there post regarding this. Lol it was great!
    He was. He's wrong a lot. But he tried to "update" the post with the supposed name of the device to out-do another blog because he didn't have the name and they did. And he was wrong. And he never said a word about it the next day when he posted what the other blog already had up.

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    I wish that all Berries would release to RIM, and then you could customize it for your carrier. Phone carriers are all obnoxious, with their contracts and their saving deals for new customers. At least with the porting of cell numbers it is less obnoxious than it used to be but still. most all of these phones are operational on more than one carrier and yet we have to play the waiting game to get past the stupid exclusive contracts!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta View Post
    Ha, that's great. I love how Jason from BlackBerry News completely stole the BGR image and "tried" to remove their watermark for his own page.

^^ How sad is that??
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I haven't seen that, but I think that it sucks. :S ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    There will be quite a few devices released in 2009/ The Magnum being one of them. The Apex. The Niagara. The Pluto. And one more. And all in '09. You can take that to the bank.
    From what I read on a different site. The apex niagara and pluto are all just different names to phones allready being put out but these names are for the verizon network. The magnum=pluto javelin=niagara. They might have just been code names.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123