Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a certain, very strong momentum at RIM presently. They are on a roll ... General Blackberry forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

This is a certain, very strong momentum at RIM presently. They are on a roll like never before when it comes to R&D. It's my understanding that there are a few new models in the works which will be truly cutting edge, many of which (if not all) will be 3G / 3.5G. There will be no looking back as they accelerate forward. There is an ebb and flow of business in the tech sector that is undeniable. The way I see it RIM is making up for lost time, and will never repeat the classic mistake of announcing a phone, only to fail to bring it to market in a timely fashion.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Oh. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    a Q3 / Q4 2009 release, you know, delays aside.
    <Cough> Delays? Eh? I can go ahead and upgrade in March then, knowing in good conscience that AT&T won't see this phone until 2010.

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3
    2010 huh...you want to put money on that? I'd go in on that action seeing that they haven't even released a 4.5 OS or DM > 4.3 yet; I think 2010 is a bit optimistic at this point!

Sigh....remind me why I stay with AT&T again?
    Device: 8100c / Apps: 4.5.0.69 / Platform: 2.7.0.72

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by Erievon View Post
    <Cough> Delays? Eh? I can go ahead and upgrade in March then, knowing in good conscience that AT&T won't see this phone until 2010.
    LOL!!

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by JjcampNR View Post
    Sigh....remind me why I stay with AT&T again?
    'Cause you like playing a lot for your phone/BB service. LOL!!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Looks like a lot of new devices might be going this direction...I mean w/2 interactive points. Starting to see more touch/keyboard-type devices.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    they are diversifying their device setups to get the most people possible...some people don't want touch screen, some only touch screen (+4 buttons), and some want touchscreen+qwerty...they are ensuring that they can appeal to the most people possible and show apple what a real phone company is all about...get your BB stock and never look back

so can't wait for the touch+qwerty

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well, I don't know about you guys.. Nor who would agree with me. But I think it is very exciting when I hear news about upcoming BlackBerries. I honestly don't see my life without one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    Well, I don't know about you guys.. Nor who would agree with me. But I think it is very exciting when I hear news about upcoming BlackBerries. I honestly don't see my life without one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm with you on this Mr_Carter.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    I read about this yesterday, i just wonder if its going to be .50 caliber or higher....hmmm
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta View Post
    Ha, that's great. I love how Jason from BlackBerry News completely stole the BGR image and "tried" to remove their watermark for his own page.
    I love how Boy Genius was wrong about the name and today didn't say one word about it!! The usual really. Blackberry News was SPOT ON.

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Well we are hitting a new era in mobile technology. With all these new phones, Storm, Javelin, Bold (if it ever comes out), The Dream (T-Mobile G1), and now this Magnum, lets just say our phones are going to be a lot better. If a phone doesn't have touch screen or or at least 1g, its a dud.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBear View Post
    Oh this is no rumor. RIM employees are already Alpha testing this device. It's GSM and compatible with NA HSPA. It should launch Q1-Q2 09.
    Sweet! T-Mobile better pick this one! It would be nice if it was T-Mobile exclusive just for launch.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.81 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

p8ntballa no está en línea Stack level 2
    Does blackberry have ADD or something. Can they finish one thing at a time and get 4.5 for att and the rest of north america which has one of theur largest markets. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast