Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

what do you mean optical? will it still be half touch/keyboard?... General Blackberry forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

what do you mean optical? will it still be half touch/keyboard?
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by grymtyrant@msn. View Post
    You just got the flip for T-mobile!
    And the Curve 8900. And have the only commercial Android phone so far, the G1.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    what do you mean optical? will it still be half touch/keyboard?
    Im still trying to figure that out myself lol the leaked photos that you may find on the web right now might be photoshopped because it looks like it has the 8800 speakerphone on the bottom. So no official image yet.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Oh man, I need a new phone but none does the things I adore from my unbeatable 8310

PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Ok..well this is a optical trackball. Now think of this on the blackberry. Using my imagination here lol
    Last edited by lcgtr; 03-18-2009 at 01:00 PM.
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    optical sounds good . I just wish RIM would release this thing already. I'm so anxious.

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    So this optical trackball thing... It would be like half a ball with sensors in it instead of a rolling ball and magnets? That would be amazing as my trackball is always getting gunked. Plus, how badass would it be to have a glowing red orb in the center of your phone? Sweet
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Agree with the other rodent and yes glowing red for a trackball would be sick or a nice baby blue

PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    well knowing rim it wil probably be black or white. red would look awesome though.

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oooh I agree with the blue raton. I wish my curve could change the trackball color. Why was that only a feature on the 8100? Too costly or what?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I've done all my trackballs with sharpies and they turned out great. Pearl has a red and Bold has a Blue. I just blacked out my Bold so the nice blue goes very well.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Imo, I would like to see the storm with a trackball, just for little things like editing text in documents, emails and such. I like the sure press design as I hate the fact that if you look a the iphone screen to hard your pressing the wrong button, it has no feedback at all. I think the RIM have done a great job with the storm but Verizon pushing them to release it when it didn't have a very stable OS just so they could compete with Iphone sales during the holidays was a mistake. If they had released it 2 months ago the mass public that has no clue how to upgrade or even that the option to is available would be so hard on it. I don't think RIM will make that mistake again. As for what RIM need to do, stick to a device that is business oriented first and playful 2nd. This is how they do it now and in my opinion they should continue this path. I use BlackBerry s for there function in the REAL world. Not because they have 9 million apps that are of no use to any given day. How many CEO s, managers of small business, and just about anyone in the corporate world use Iphones??? In the real world of productivity NO ONE and NO DEVICE can compete with what RIM has done. I'm not taking anything away from what apple or google devices do, they do what they do very well. But for people that actually use a smartphone as part of everyday life and business, RIM has the advantage. Hands down. Leave the toys for the kids, as far as us adults go, give me my berry.

caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    this BB looks amazing i will be picking this up when it comes out. if they were to design the keybord like a physical keyboard/touch screen hyrbrid it could have some serious potential to be prefect. for example if they were to line up the the symbols and or punctuations on the bottom of the screen it would generate a more efficient keyboard thus making the keybord smaller and the screen larger. also the call buttons could be moved to the sides, the menu and back buttons could be incorporated into the screen or sides aswell, all of which would create a much larger area to work with. this would be ideal in my opnion.
    Last edited by caboose06; 04-26-2009 at 03:00 PM.

caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
    LMAO! bad, but still funny... wonder how many other ppl got the joke....???
    i did, it was definitely an lol moment.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345