Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Let's keep the posts in this thread respectful and within Forum Rules please or it ... General Blackberry forum

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Advertisement

Let's keep the posts in this thread respectful and within Forum Rules please or it will be locked.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Guys and Gals, Please try to render your opinion without being disrespectful, in a personal way, to genekam. That is not what Pinstack it all about and it's disrespectful to personally attack a user for any reason.

You don't agree with Genekam, I don't either, but he's entitled to his opinion as are are you. Please remember that. Some of you will have, by now, received reminders of another form to that effect.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jforce1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow, interesting stuff here. I have owned my 8100 Pearl for over 2 years now and I love it.

I've played around with some iphones that my friends have. They're pretty cool, but they seem to have missed a lot of features and just plain rushed this thing out.

First of all, they don't record video. Weak. There is also no flash for the camera.

You cannot send MMS. Brutal.

The keyboard takes way too long to get used to. I've heard it takes about 3 days to get accustomed. Whereas the blackberry keyboard is very intuitive. I tried it myself and it was definitely slower. The BB Thunder keyboard is supposed to be much better. It will have a little buzzing response in the spot you touch the screen.

Also, there is no removable battery and the battery life is ridiculously short.

There is no voice dialing. C'mon, seriously?

The last, and I think most important thing is that there is no possible memory expansion. You get what you buy and that's it. BB's are basically only limited to how huge they make microSD cards. I have an 8GB in mine. I've seen 16GB cards and I've heard the 32GB monster is on the horizon. And we all know it won't stop there.

As cool as the iphone seems. It lacks WAY too many basic functions and features.

BB forever.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by jforce1 View Post
    Also, there is no removable battery and the battery life is ridiculously short.
    No removable battery? I can't function without the security of knowing I have a fully charged spare battery ready to go.
    Lol

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    This thread is now Closed, as despite repeated warnings to those who posted about making "spelling" remarks to the OP, these posts/comments were still made.
    Please see the Forum Rules.

Remember, many of our members are from other country's and English is NOT their first language.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12