How can i play my music off my blackberry in the car?? Like with the ... General Blackberry forum

bravens52 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry in Car??

Advertisement

How can i play my music off my blackberry in the car?? Like with the ipod u just need an adapter..is there sumthing like that for the blackberry

Mag1922 no está en línea Stack level 2
    You could use a car adaptor that you'll find on ebay. Search for "car SD transmitter" and you'll see a gadget that plugs into the cig lighter, you can run a 3.5mm cable to that from your blackberry's earphone plug and that'd work. The quality of sounds not great on the cheap ones but it works. They transmit the signal to your radio, you can also use SD cards or anything with a USB connection.

Make sure it has the 3.5mm jack on though cos some dont like those ones with video screens from Hong Kong. I got mine from the UK.
    Last edited by Mag1922; 08-17-2008 at 04:05 PM.

Shorty101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask
    you can also use an auxiliary cable if your car stereo has an auxiliary input. If you hook it up this way it will sounds a little better than sending it thru the radio signal.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    if you have a cassette player you can play it through that as well

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4
    I used the cassette player and it work fine for me bought it at Radio Shack.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well, as you can see, many different ways.. Not sure if your car radio has Bluetooth if you are able to listen to it that way, but in any case there are plenty of ways. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mag1922 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I forgot to mentin the line in audio cable. Most cars have an AUX input now so that'd be best

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hah too Many ways to do it! I run mine throught fm transmiter, that works okay apart from ocasional intermission, so anything that has direct line going to berry and stereo would be the best choice in my opinion!