Global carrier Cable & Wireless said it is now supporting BlackBerry 7280 wireless handheld devices ... General Blackberry forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlackBerry Goes To The Caribbean

Advertisement

Global carrier Cable & Wireless said it is now supporting BlackBerry 7280 wireless handheld devices from Research In Motion (RIM) for users in the eastern Caribbean island nations of Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, and St. Vincent & Grenadines. The U.K. carrier’s domestic telcos and mobile operators in those areas updated GSM/GPRS network access infrastructures to interface with the new 7280, which includes tri-band 850/1800/1900MHz, high-resolution color screen, international roaming and combined email, text messaging, voice and data functionality.

Read More

aosmith Guest

pre-paid sim

has anyone ever offered prepaid sim cards that would work for voice and data on bbs? ive used them in normal cell phones when traveling in eurpoe but i didnt have my bb then...anyone know?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: pre-paid sim

Quote Originally Posted by aosmith
    has anyone ever offered prepaid sim cards that would work for voice and data on bbs? ive used them in normal cell phones when traveling in eurpoe but i didnt have my bb then...anyone know?
    I've only seen Blackberry's with data using post-paid SIM cards. The Caribbean is mostly pre-paid so it give people more reason to go post/blackberry.

shawndotting no está en línea Stack level 2
    well Hayden i am in Jamaica and for the persons who have pre paid they can use the blackberry service that is offered per month. This service gives full access to bb service. you miss the post paid because you still have to purchase minutes to make a call.