Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Negative. As mentioned above, your only hope would have been if you did a backup ... General Blackberry forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Advertisement

Negative. As mentioned above, your only hope would have been if you did a backup of your device and had the idp file. In that case, you could restore sms backup, or send it to me and I could pull all of them into a spreadsheet (yes, I have some nifty software...allows you to open backup files on your computer and view everything in that backup file, from emails to contacts to browser bookmarks, memos, etc...pretty scary though if the wrong person would get ahold of your backup file, as everything that's included in a backup is accessible).
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pikxirebel no está en línea Stack level 2
    yeah. i understand. agh. i just wished i had backed them up. maaaaaan. i've been trying to figure it out for hours. i only have the idp file from today though. unless you can retrieve deleted files from new backup files.. i don't think i have a chance.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    the only way i can think of it some how convincing your carrier to repush the texts. like regarding legal issues. all the carriers have the sms text saved. its just a matter of convincing them to resend them without a warrant

pikxirebel no está en línea Stack level 2
    yeah that's what i thought i could do.. like with computers. i even called my carrier and asked if there's any way i can retrieve, but they said no. i don't think those messages are important enough to be resent to me. i definitely don't have a warrant. blah! but shouldn't i have the right to those messages anyway?? why do i need a warrant for?

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    You can never retrieve deleted text messages, unless you have previously did a back up on your blackberry. Then you can restore it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12