Ok, this might sounds like a rediculous question but, does anyone know what font is ... General Blackberry forum

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967

Smile Blackberry Font on Ad?

Advertisement

Ok, this might sounds like a rediculous question but, does anyone know what font is used in the bb ads? Is it sans-serrif square? I like the font in the ad and have tried to compare it to the fonts on my bb, but I am not quite sure....lol. Thanks guys for any provided help.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Which ads? Is it that you want the font for your bb?
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ chatster, I am talking about the ads on the officialy blackberry website and that are also shown on cnet sometimes. I really like that font but like I said, I am not too sure what font it is...perhaps sans-serrif square?

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    Most ads will use a traditional font that they like and then have a in/out house artist add a little flair to it to customize it just enough to make it "their own". So finding the exact match is going to be pretty hard to do. You can however find a font that is close... Dont forget to check font sites. They often carry "inspired by" fonts. Good luck.

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ hey Kolosus thanks for the response...I would like to use the font on my blackberry so, I have compared the fonts available to the font in the ad and am pretty sure it's a variation on sans-serrif square. I am happy with it, thanks again