Hi my fellow bb addicts; I have a question, I know there used to be ... General Blackberry forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Blackberry Flashlight

Advertisement

Hi my fellow bb addicts; I have a question, I know there used to be a program to have the bb pearl 8100 as a flashlight but is there any way to use my 8310 as one as well? I dunno if there is a program as such for it.

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    8310, if you have OS 4.5 you can go to the video camera and go to options set the flash to "On" then what I did was set the video camera to the left convenience key now all I do is press the convinience key and the flash comes on automatically Great LED flash light I use it all the time
    PIN: 24470E33

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    There is some info for Flashlight Pro on this tread (http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=73922)
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynEddie View Post
    There is some info for Flashlight Pro on this tread (http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=73922)
    That app won't use the camera light, all it does is turn your screen white. I guess this can work, but I like the video recorder option better.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thanks for all your suggestions but i guess I'm better off waiting for the new upgrade thanks again