I enabled the blackberry firewall today thinking I would be able to retrieve the messages ... General Blackberry forum

peddada no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

blackberry firewall

Advertisement

I enabled the blackberry firewall today thinking I would be able to retrieve the messages after I disabled it.

How can I retrieve the messages it blocked? I hope there is a way...or I'm screwed

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do I block messages lol I've been trying to figure that out for ever

peddada no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Options > Security > Firewall

Now someone tell me how to retrieve the blocked messages lol

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Assuming it's an email to your blackberry.net email address or an SMS message, there's no way.

Once a BlackBerry Server determines that a message has been sent, it will never be sent again. In this case it was sent, but then rejected, and assuming you're NOT on BIS 1.x, there's no other way to access blackberry.net email which is why I only use it for utility stuff.

Basically the same goes for SMS. As far as the system is concerned the message was sent.

If it's a BIS account you can access from the Web, the message should still be there. Blocking from your BlackBerry shouldn't delete it from the host's mailbox. If it's a BES account, it should still be in your mailbox.
    JerryD