Just thought I'd ask the Pinstackers... How do you sort all of your email accounts? ... General Blackberry forum

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile BlackBerry Emails

Advertisement

Just thought I'd ask the Pinstackers...
    How do you sort all of your email accounts? Do you use the one Messages folder? Do you list all the folders on your homescreen? Do you use a PC and sync/filter there? Just wondering. I'm wanting ideas or suggestions. Thanks all!

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    I personally just have them all viewable in the messages folder. I tried seperate folders when I first started using them but realized that it didn't much matter to me where they came from. If I needed to find out which email address I just scrolled up. It just makes my life easier than checking 7 different folders when I get up in the morning to read all my emails.

Zo

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I prefer the separate folders method, hiding the main messages folder. I have separate accounts for personal, business and work, so it makes things easier this way to keep track.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    it really depends what you are using your phone for- i personally have all messages go to one folder
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Thanks everyone for your input.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    As previously stated.....use a method that works for you.....you may have to experiment a little.....I also use one folder for all my messages and I have 10 email accounts feeding that folder. I don't synchronize but do back up at least weekly. If there is a conflict (and there shouldn't be).....my BB always wins......all appointments are directly input into the BB.....my laptop is only used to read or compose emails, back up the BB, rip music and put the mp3's into my BB.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

Thanks for the info. Do you set "Blackberry Wins" for all 10 accounts then?

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    I would have responded earlier but couldn't log in to the stacks from my BB......ironic isn't it?
    Anyhow, yes, BB always wins because the laptop is merely a support device......never an input device. E.g. if I make an appointment, it is entered in the calendar by pressing the letter L and scrolling to the appropriate day. From my perspective, there is no need to put the information in the Laptop, then sync it with my BB.....I eliminate all that nonsense by simply using my BB. Of course, the laptop has its place but it is backup, moving songs to the BB after ripping them, downloading the DM, etc. When I first started using a BB I did use Outlook and synced but often times there were problems......life is good now......no problems and BB always wins.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I have all of my emails/txts/ and MMS in the same messages icon and then I used berrybuzz to blink certain colors for the different email accounts
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I just created a separate folder labeled "email" & moved them all in there.