Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here it is ladies and gentlemen. The curve is the most popular smartphone. Make sure ... General Blackberry forum

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Post Blackberry Curve overtakes iPhone as Most Popular Smartphone

Advertisement

Here it is ladies and gentlemen. The curve is the most popular smartphone. Make sure you mention that to your iPhone friends who still seem to leave their phone out in front of them just as a taunt or as a human ornament that says, "Look at me. I'm important, popular, and trendy". Well, stick it too them with this article posted on yahoo yesterday.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/48631

The curve users of Pinstack unite and knock that iPhone off the dinner table, bar, or dashboard and say you're not as popular anymore.
    Gyros anyone?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    LOL

Ornament? So are we Christmas trees?
    ~via BB Pearl mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by thbassman; 05-05-2009 at 11:00 AM.

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    LOL

Ornament? So are we Christmas trees?
    ~via BB Pearl mobile.pinstack.com~

Yes, displaying all our electronics on hooks.
    Gyros anyone?

mpiper no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had an interesting conversation with a landscape company manager a few weeks ago. In short he was growing increasingly frustrated with his iPhone and more reliant on his Curve every day. I asked him what was frustrating about his iPhone and he mentioned "numerous freeze-ups requiring a reboot, coverage problems and flakiness."

I need to remain open minded in my current position so I'm always curious to hear others experinces with products I dont use and his was interesting to me from the point that he relies on his smart phone for daily business activities and the Curve was ancedotely winning out over his iPhone.

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by mpiper View Post
    I had an interesting conversation with a landscape company manager a few weeks ago. In short he was growing increasingly frustrated with his iPhone and more reliant on his Curve every day. I asked him what was frustrating about his iPhone and he mentioned "numerous freeze-ups requiring a reboot, coverage problems and flakiness."

I need to remain open minded in my current position so I'm always curious to hear others experinces with products I dont use and his was interesting to me from the point that he relies on his smart phone for daily business activities and the Curve was ancedotely winning out over his iPhone.
    That's why I use mine. For daily business activites. Even my wife tells me, 'put this appointment in your phone and remind me'.
    Gyros anyone?

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by dklimah View Post
    Here it is ladies and gentlemen. The curve is the most popular smartphone. Make sure you mention that to your iPhone friends who still seem to leave their phone out in front of them just as a taunt or as a human ornament that says, "Look at me. I'm important, popular, and trendy". Well, stick it too them with this article posted on yahoo yesterday.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/48631

The curve users of Pinstack unite and knock that iPhone off the dinner table, bar, or dashboard and say you're not as popular anymore.
    FYI: iPhone is only sold on AT&T, Curve is sold on AT&T and Verizon. Also, Curve was given away (buy one get one) on Verizon and is cheaper, so it should have outsold the iPhone. Curve is a great phone and I can't wait until the 8900 comes to AT&T in June.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    This what you say is true.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    The Curve is also sold on Sprint (8330 and 8350i) and TMobile (8320).

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    IPhone has an 8gig, a 16gig, a white 8gig, a white 16gig, and refurbs of them all so we aren't talking about the sale of a solo product but numerous versions at different prices. You dig?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I posted about the results from this report a couple days ago. Bringing up colors and refurbs of the iPhone is silly. Look at how many different colors of the 83xx series there are across the many different US carriers. The biggest factors are the fact that the iPhone is limited to one carrier, more expensive than the 83xx series, and verizon
    s big buy one get one free proo which has boosted sales numbers of the 83xx series and also influenced it's Storm sales volume as well. Plus with the news of an upcoming new iPhone many apple fans are waiting to see what's next. If the iPhone was available on another large carrier and subject to months worth of buy one get one free deals I believe the numbers would be far different and the iPhone would take a commanding lead.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    And here I thought my old school company motorola was cool to have lol. I got three phones on my belt. Personal/work/work's backup lmbo! I told them to let me use my 8310 and they can pay half my bill but they'd rather give me two phones. Fools!

But yeah curves rule and own iphones any day. That's right, I said it.

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    While I agree with azstar about Iphone only being available at ATT you also must consider how many other phones are out there, BB is top dog.
    Check out this article in FORTUNE magazine about BB vs Iphone and everyone else.

http://apple20.blogs.fortune.cnn.com...to-blackberry/

RIM is rockin in the USA!!
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    But then you also have to look at how poorly RIM ranks in customer satisfaction, they just barely beat Palm for crying out loud!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I would agree. I was only comparing apples with apples. Erica and geek brought up the point of all the versions of the curve and retorted that the iphone also has versions of its phone, so therefore its not silly. Its valid. Apple has an edge because its on one if not the biggest carriers there is.
    Regardless, the curve smartphone has passed up the sales of the phone even if there's multiple versions. Whether it be the economy, or how some smaller carriers want improve sales by offering promotions, or because Apple does not want to make the phone more affordable or offer competitive sales is most definitely a deciding factor.

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I read your article. Next to both phones (All Versions). Yeah, the customer service was just below the average. Plus, that's RIM. You would deal with RIM only if the carrier couldn't figure out the problem. Hmmmmm...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast