I have acquired a quantity of new Blackberry cases, but do not know which models ... General Blackberry forum

geoffrey5400 no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry cases

Advertisement

I have acquired a quantity of new Blackberry cases, but do not know which models they are for. The ASY-09288-002 is a soft sided swivel holster in black leather and open at the top. The ASY-11915-001 is similar, but has a flap over the top and is narrower and i believe is for the 7100 and 7130 fones. The HDW-08718-001 is a sandwich holder with belt clip, with open top in black H D nylon. Finally, I have two only ASY-09288-002, open top, swivel belt clip, soft sided, HD nylon. Can anyone help with identifying the models that these cases are for please ? Any reasonable offers would also be accepted. Photos available. I also have a quantity of UK mains chargers, PWR-02908-001 with the small round 4mm pin connector and loads of the ASY-04060-001 serial connection desk stands into which this charger fits. Thanks, Geoff

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: blackberry cases

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm not at a comp right now or I would check for you, but you should be able to just put those serial numbers in a google search box and it may tell you.

geoffrey5400 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: blackberry cases

thanks, but i have done that and most of the numbers were shown as invalid. i only got one satis one and that is the little bit of info i do have.
    geoff