I wish they would load the calendar with important dates such as easter, 4th of ... General Blackberry forum

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469

Blackberry Calendar

Advertisement

I wish they would load the calendar with important dates such as easter, 4th of july and such. Because usually I don't pick one up and want everything on my phone. So is there an app that would do that?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    You should be able to import major holidays. I don't remember where or how, but it can be done. I personally Outlook 07 and imported them using one of those sites.

Just found this: In Outlook, Select tools>options>calendar options>add holidays>select the holidays of the countries you want.

I just verified the procedure above. It works for Outlook 07.
    Last edited by blkbryadict; 04-03-2009 at 11:01 PM.

DeSalvionjr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes, It should come with holidays pre-programmed...

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by blkbryadict View Post
    You should be able to import major holidays. I don't remember where or how, but it can be done. I personally Outlook 07 and imported them using one of those sites.

Just found this: In Outlook, Select tools>options>calendar options>add holidays>select the holidays of the countries you want.

I just verified the procedure above. It works for Outlook 07.
    This is the easiest way to do it. Then onece you get them imported into Outlook, sync your Blackberry and you'll have them all.

cmcooley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    None
    I know that my bf had a program that he did a trial that imported all the major holidays...let me see what I can find and if I do find it ill post a link for ya.

PIN/ID
    None
    Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything and now am thinking that maybe he had tried syncing it but don't really remember however that would be a good idea for a program for someone to do like a beta and whatnot. Anyway sorry I couldn't help ya.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by cmfuss View Post
    Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything and now am thinking that maybe he had tried syncing it but don't really remember however that would be a good idea for a program for someone to do like a beta and whatnot. Anyway sorry I couldn't help ya.
    The app was called "holidays" and I got it from mobihand. Unfortunately they no longer offer a trial on it.

PIN/ID
    None
    Here's the link to the app that jfcooley was talking about. It does show a link to try it and another to purchase but dunno if the trial works.

http://www.mobihand.com/mobile/produ...le.asp?id=9948