I have started a new blackberry blog site. Check it out, tell your friends, I ... General Blackberry forum

ehadden no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B84624

Blackberry Blog

Advertisement

I have started a new blackberry blog site. Check it out, tell your friends, I am a daily pinstack user and really enjoy reading and learning from this site. My blog is my thoughts on everything blackberry and news. It is my opion on the blackberry world. The blog is at http://ehadden.livejournal.com. Let me know what you think. Check in each day for new post. This is not for profit, just an opinion site fyi.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Blackberry Blog

nice, basic and simple! me likey!
    thanks for sharing!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    32B84624

This blog is just started. More and more info will be dispursed day after day. Please check in daily. Any suggestions please post! Thanks.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

oh yeah, if you do post themes for dl, check with the maker that it's cool, some JERK started posting others peoples themes and asking for "donations".
    just give credit where credit is due and no one will get hurt.
    everyone here is for the common goal, have fun, meet other BB users and help when we can.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    32B84624

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~This blog is all about the fun of sharing info and my thoughts on the world of Blackberry. Thanks.