I had a guy come in my store today with a busted berry. It had ... General Blackberry forum

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

blackberry as a selfdefense tool?

Advertisement

I had a guy come in my store today with a busted berry. It had a busted screen, but the phone part worked so he could make and receive calls. I noticed that it looked like it had some strands of hair and a small amount of dried blood that looked like someone had tried to wipe it away.I asked the owner what happened and he told me that a few nites ago, he got into a fight at a bar cos some dude was hitting on his lady friend. Evidently he stood up to the guy and got into a shoving match and had to defend himself. I guess the only thing he had was his 8700 cause that's what he used to beat the jerk down with. He said it worked real well too, but if he had it to do over again, he would use something a little less expensive to lay the smackdown. Those were his words, not mine. I was just wandering who would take a BB 8700 to a bar?I guess keep this thread in mind if you ever find yourself in a similar situation.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01
    I was just wandering who would take a BB 8700 to a bar?
    Because I take both of my devices with me where ever I go...Here, since hardly anyone has them, if someone starts something with you, you can just inadvertantly flash your BlackBerry and it works better than a badge...

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol, yeah that's true!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker
    I also take both my berrys everywhere. I dont feel dressed with out them. I als have an 8700g and a 7105t.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    My BlackBerry goes with me everywhere... I would take it in a bar. However I am happily married with an 18m old daughter. I am the one who shouldn't be in the bar, not my BB.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wow poor blackberry it probably didn't know what IT hit!

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Lol!! Wow can anybody recall naomi campbell!! Haha, somebody tell these people please, they need to love their bbz!

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've been in similar situations like the one your customer described. I used both of my devices in that fight, in the same manner...
    They didn't come out any worse for the wear!

They're called my fists, and that man needs to learn how to use them... Poor berry...