Download trough mobile blackberry, haven't play yet with it to see what's new, so if ... General Blackberry forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Blackberry App World updated to 1.0.1.19

Advertisement

Download trough mobile blackberry, haven't play yet with it to see what's new, so if you do let us now

BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.238 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I hope it's getting better but sorry, it won't be me reporting. I'm not using that thing again unless 1) there's something I can't live without or 2) someone reports that it's really gotten faster than lightning to use AND works well.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I hope it's getting better but sorry, it won't be me reporting. I'm not using that thing again unless 1) there's something I can't live without or 2) someone reports that it's really gotten faster than lightning to use AND works well.
    LOL! This is one update to an application that actually bogs down my phone (more than it already is) so I don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    LOL! This is one update to an application that actually bogs down my phone (more than it already is) so I don't bother.
    at GG. I DO wish they'd get it to a better state but it's not one of their most popular Apps and it should be. After all, it represents Blackberry's application list, such as it is, and it ought to be one of their better apps IMO.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I had to try it, it no workie with 8330/5.0.0.230
    BlackBerry8330/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Maybe I'll try it. Aztar....what is a good screen shot program for free that I can get and where can I find it?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

lentobeans no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30B32231
    I took the plunge, now all the prices are in british pounds instead of US dollars.... any way to fix?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    There are quite a few screen shot programs, my favorite is snapscreen, but it costs a couple bucks. This one is free though and does the job, ZonaSnap: http://zonablackberry.com.ve/forum/d...A/ZonaSnap.jad

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thank you.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I had to try it, it no workie with 8330/5.0.0.230
    :cry: Sorry, you're a trooper though. Just color me "wimpy."