Hi Pinstackers! I hope some of you could direct me to the best way to ... General Blackberry forum

NYCGirl no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Blackberry and Spam blocking

Advertisement

Hi Pinstackers!

I hope some of you could direct me to the best way to block unwanted emails from landing into my berry. Does anyone know how to do that?

Many thanks!

NYC Girl

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149

Re: Blackberry and Spam blocking

there are a couple threads about that around here. I just go to the actual e-mail(I use gmail) and mark whatever I get as spam.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

The best way to filter your email to your BB is to forward your email to another email account that has a filter. Like this...if you have a gmail account, just forward all mail through that account. Gmail has filters that you can set to block spam. You can use any email account that has filters. Thats the best way to do it. I wouldn't recommend any of the software available because the reviews of that software are not good. They seem to cause more problems than they solve. Hope this helps, any other questions- please ask.

NYCGirl no está en línea Stack level 1

Many thanks for that tip. One key aspect I forgot to mention is, what if your blackberry is part of an enterprise server and this particular spam is coming in through my corporate email account?