Sorry all haven't been on in a while because testing something new that sgt-d with ... General Blackberry forum

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K

Post Blackberry and Live Mesh

Advertisement

Sorry all haven't been on in a while because testing something new that sgt-d with MCP program showed me. Here is the short of what I've been testing nlately.

With Live Mesh you can store files on-line to access from any computer with a little download of Microsofts of course. But while playing aroun d you can also share these same files with others. So what I have done was to put a bunch of app and theme .alx and .cod files I've gotten from here and elsewhere on it. Then I wanted to put Live Mesh to the test.

I used Desktop Manager and AppLoader and added the apps from the Live Mesh locations and to my surprise they actually loaded from there with no problems. Then I ran each of those programs off the BB and no problems either.

This is not a replacement for Desktop Manager or AppLoader but a compliment to it as you do not need to store any .alx or .cod files on your computer then.

Now I'm wanting to see if anyone with 83xx BBs would like to help me test this out from other locations of the world to see if they could load the same apps to their BBs as well and run and see if they also have no problems. After testing if no problems occur I'll then try to do for other BBs as well.

With Live Mesh you will need a Windows Live ID to access. For further info on Live Mesh check here. To get a Windows Live ID go here.

If anyone would like to test just send me a PM with your email in it and I'll add you for access.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just be sure the apps and themes you are sharing are all ones that are meant to be free, no premium apps or themes shared illegally
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Thank you azstar. I did forget bto mention that. All apps and themes are free or trial versions only no premiums.