Hey all i have the blackberry pearl 8100 and ive been trying to get pdf ... General Blackberry forum

mntallyguitarde no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb blackberry 8100 view pdf files

Advertisement

Hey all i have the blackberry pearl 8100 and ive been trying to get pdf files to work on my phone with applications its hard and you have to have the net to view them online. And your 8100 it says in the manual that the phone comes w/ you can view them but i still couldnt figure it out

till now....

just tried it all you do is i have a gmail email acount emailed the pdf file i wanted as an attachment to myself and (i have the same email address set up on my blackberry ) and walla ! you can even just save the email of course and you can have it for later viewing and the cool thing is it opens it just like acrobat reader does

hope this helps anyone having trouble on the blackberry 8100 pearl

i have not tried it with anyother blackberry's , versions, or , operating systems

mntallyguitarde no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up here is a nice tattoo designs ebook pdf file to test for your self enjoy

here is a nice tattoo designs ebook pdf file to test for your self enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

d3squire no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ it seems to work with both my gmail and aol accounts. Really cool and helpful. It is kinda clunky with all the zooming and enhancing though. Any further tips would be helpful. Thanks for the tip Mntal!

glutton4punishm no está en línea Stack level 1
    i get "sorry, we can't show a preview for this attachment type," on my gmail. using pearl

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    download the PDF and use BeamBerry