Hi i just recently purchased a blackberry 7250 off of ebay but i didnt come ... General Blackberry forum

dnjbeachfam no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry 7250 driver

Hi i just recently purchased a blackberry 7250 off of ebay but i didnt come with the resource cd for drivers and software. i have found the software but no drivers on the internet. does anybody know where i can find the drivers for a winxp computer???

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask
    You didn't say which software. Did you download and install the Desktop Manager Software? I thought that download containd the drivers for the Blackberry, but I may be wrong.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ken2518 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry 7250 driver

I have the same exact problem with identical circumstances, except my 7250 did come with the BB Manager software CD. After installation of the software provided, my Win XP SP-2 PC tells me that it is attempting to use Com-port 1, but that it is disabled. When I plug my BB into the USB cable connected to my PC, I get the error message, "One of the USB devices connected to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it...." I've spent time at the MSN download site, but am unable to find any BB drivers there. Can anybody help, or provide direction to the .dll which I need? Thank you so much!

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Blackberry 7250 driver

The drivers that both are speaking of should be found on your wireless providers webpage. I know specifically for sprint if you go to and search blackberry downloads, it will come up with the OS software that is required based on the blackberry you have. I know that they have the software for the Sprint 7250. I am pretty sure that verizon, t-mo and att should also have similar pages. This OS software is most likely the download that you are looking for. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and welcome to the stacks!
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....