AHHHHH!!!!!!!! Ive spent at least 48 hrs already on this damn blackberry... I need lotsa ... General Blackberry forum

tracylvn no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry 7100g questions???

Advertisement

AHHHHH!!!!!!!! Ive spent at least 48 hrs already on this damn blackberry... I need lotsa help. So far i havent got anywhere except downloading ONE ringtone. I think my phone (7100g) only uses adp. files, right? And if so... where can i get some new ringtones? I tried some of the websites and signed up for dumb 9.99/month charges to find that they dont even have real ringtones for me!!!! THEN im messing with the themes... my phone says i have a 4.0, so i downloaded a 4.0 desktop manager... then realized I needed a 4.1 or higher, so then i dl'd a 4.1 desktop manager but my phone still says its a 4.0.... I even tried to download the 4.1 device manager but i get a message that says my old version was never detected?!!!?! So i cant seem to get themes and rongtones..... Pleaase help?!??? This is aggravating me.....

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Blackberry 7100g questions???

Try www.tuneusin.com for some adp ringtones.

When you go to Options>About on the BB what version do you see? 4.xxxx?

keylyn no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    202937DB

I have 7100g I will like to know if I can download music to my bb, if so please sent instructions to do this. I bought this phone and understand nothing about it. Please help......

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

^^The 7100 doesn't support any type of music downloads other than midi files which you can
    look for in the downloads for ringtones if you can find that type. Good luck!
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide