I am thinking of purchasing a Macbook, but BEFORE I spend the money, I wanted ... General Blackberry forum

Kilted Gnome no está en línea Stack level 2

Blackberries, Blogs and .Mac, oh my!

I am thinking of purchasing a Macbook, but BEFORE I spend the money, I wanted to clarify a couple items. I currently use my Curve to blog to

My questions are as follows:

Can you blog to a .Mac account (since their iLife software seems to recommend paying for that account) from a Blackberry?

Can you sync the Blackberry calendar, address books, email, etc with the standard Apple software (iCal, Mail, etc) using a hosted Exchange service, or do you need to purchase software and use a USB cable to synch?

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    they have pocket mac to connect the bb to a mac, so I wouldn't see why you would have any problems...from everything I've heard it's practically the same as desktop manager for pc...though if I were you, I'd just get a pc, I refuse to use a mac...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I was about to ask the SAME question. Only I'm wanting the MacBook Air.

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (

Mac is the greatest thing you could ever get :-)

I have many Macs, including the newest MacBook Pro series. PocketMac is not comparable to DM whatsoever. When it decides to function fully, you can back up Address Book, Contacts, iCal, and Mail.

The best choice, is to purchase Parallels for Mac. This will allow you to run Windows XP on your mac, and run DM.

Also, I have .mac but I'm not sure if you'll be able to post. I know you can log into .Mac from the Browser/OperaMini apps, which should technically mean you'll be able to log your stuff.

Hope that helps you both

dj flyy

daveyboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i have both parallels and bootcamp on my macbook. no problem running bb dm
    Proud owner of a 8700g and a 8320

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    Macs and Blackberrys rule! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...