I use a BB 8700 - a few days ago I noticed a thin black ... General Blackberry forum

Dgmacdonald no está en línea Stack level 1

Black "X" on icon

Advertisement

I use a BB 8700 - a few days ago I noticed a thin black "X" on top of my email icon. When I roll the track wheel over that icon, the "X" turns red.
    Everything seems to be working fine. Any ideas?

jamesgraylx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203f5731
    unsent message? is there any other different symbols to the left of your messages (indicating state of each message)?

Dgmacdonald no está en línea Stack level 1

No

Its not on the actual messages page - its literally on top of the envelope icon on the main / home page. Any clue?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgmacdonald
    I use a BB 8700 - a few days ago I noticed a thin black "X" on top of my email icon. When I roll the track wheel over that icon, the "X" turns red.
    Everything seems to be working fine. Any ideas?
    Somehow you have "Hidden" the icon, but have the BlackBerry set to "Show All Icons" (both unhidden and hidden).

With the icon selected, hold down [Alt] and click the wheel to display the home screen menu at the top right corner, and you'll see three choices - Move Application, Hide Application which should have a check to the left, and Show All which will also have a check mark to the left of it.

If you do NOT want to display that particular icon, select Show All to NOT show all (and remove the check mark), and the "hidden" icon will now go away (hide!). If you want to see the icon, select "Hide Icon" to clear the check mark and unhide it, THEN do the same and select "Show All" to clear the check and hide the hidden icons.

J
    JerryD

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Dgmacdonald, Welcome to PinStack.

Did that solution fix your Problem? Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles