Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it has happened to me a couple of times anytime it goes on ... General Blackberry forum

zano90 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it has happened to me a couple of times anytime it goes on the top when the bricks start coming down, and also when you have a catch and you right in the corner, and you strike the ball against the wall, it also disappears, I have never been able to continue any of the games, 2 or 3 occasions I have lost between 8 to 10 lives

ArtSmart no está en línea Stack level 2

Wait for a new ball -- It works!

I was at 184,300 points and 64 lives at level 10x (24/34), when one ball of an ill-timed Multi went into a wormhole. Right after that, I caught a Catch capsule, and all the balls disappeared. Of course, there really was one ball, but it was outside of the BlackBerry screen and therefore invisible to me. Fortunately for me, that one ball eventually went off-scale to the point that the game software recognized it as a lost ball, so I got a "Try again!" popup. It only took a few minutes, like maybe 30 minutes.

I had heard this before from others, but I didn't believe it. This time, I decided to try it for myself. I'd heard that it might take a few days of leaving the game on, but for me, it was just a few minutes. Keep the faith.
    --- Art

jjdm858 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Cheers!
    is there anybody had same problem as mine after i upgrade my uscc bb 8130 os to 4.5 everything works except my favorite game brickbreaker. my bb keeps shutting down just after i start playing the game. it doesn't used to do that when i have my old os 4.3. everything works great on my upgrade os 4.5 except that my fav. brickbreaker!! any suggestion???

jare22bear no está en línea Stack level 2

1,400,230 And My Phone Reset

I Had Been Playing The Same Game For Months SCORE WAS 1,400,230 And Had 132 Lives Left And My Phone Came Up With The Reset Screen! I Was So Pissed But Also Happy I Dont Have To Play It Anymore, For A While Anyways! Ha

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I wish I had the trackwheel on my curve for brickbreaker my ball tends to get stuck sometimes and ruins the game.

lilpimpmomo no está en línea Stack level 1
    brickbreaker ftw!

grlegrl no está en línea Stack level 1

Meeee tooo

Quote Originally Posted by jare22bear View Post
    I Had Been Playing The Same Game For Months SCORE WAS 1,400,230 And Had 132 Lives Left And My Phone Came Up With The Reset Screen! I Was So Pissed But Also Happy I Dont Have To Play It Anymore, For A While Anyways! Ha
    I am thoroughly pissed with BB. I had been playing now for weeks, score was 1,263,410 with 429 lives left. I had had the Try Again come up when I hadn't lost any balls, but I was okay with it because it didn't cost me a life...however this time I had multi and when some of the balls hit loaded bricks (slow, bomb) all of a sudden all the balls disappeared and I was stuck. I waited and waited but nothing...Now I begin again :-(

sal20001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ahhrrggg. Yep, it disappeared off the top row. I'm at 191,480 with 48 lives - the highest I've ever gotten on the Pearl. It actually disappears a lot. When I get a good game going I try to avoid the situation by bouncing the ball low a few times before I send it high.
    On my old phone, the ball would occasionally bounce back into the frame. Are you all sure that it will bounce back in on a Pearl?

sal20001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Okay, so I learned something on YouTube. If your ball disappears and you choose to end your game, you can still submit your high score if you choose "close" instead of "new game."

You choose "close" then it asks "are you sure you want to quit?" answer "yes".

I just did it with a score of 191,480 and a missing ball - not as high as I'd gotten on my old phone, but definitely the highest I've gotten on the Pearl.

It's not a fix for the coding problem, but at least you can salvage your score.

campgreen22 no está en línea Stack level 1

Disappearing ball

If you superimpose a grid over your brickbreaker screen and find the coordinates of where your ball went out of bounds, you can punch the coordinates in your phone and the ball will reset in catch mode.
    # sign, X coordinate, then Y coordinate, then #sign again.

.exe files no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e2a55a
    Quote Originally Posted by campgreen22 View Post
    If you superimpose a grid over your brickbreaker screen and find the coordinates of where your ball went out of bounds, you can punch the coordinates in your phone and the ball will reset in catch mode.
    # sign, X coordinate, then Y coordinate, then #sign again.
    Would you elaborate please?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345