Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

My boyfriend was playing BrickBreaker and the ball became wedged perfectly in the top left ... General Blackberry forum

smartphish no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me.

Smile Bizarre BrickBreaker Glitch!

Advertisement

My boyfriend was playing BrickBreaker and the ball became wedged perfectly in the top left of the screen and completely disappeared! You can still move the paddle and there's not ball, I don't think he'll be able to complete level eight.

Anyone else experienced this issue before?

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: Bizarre BrickBreaker Glitch!

I had the same thing happen lol I had to restart the game from the very beginning

smartphish no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me.

At least I'm not the only one, lol.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I never had that happen but one day I have 1 block left at the top left corner and the ball would hit the block then the wall then the block then the wall over and over and over!

I had to restart it as well.

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ is there like a cheat code for brickbreaker because I can only get up to the 16th level and then I lose then on the top scores I c like 10000000000000 points in 1st place

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

I notice brick breaker has several glitches... The proximity sensor of the vs. the paddle gets way off when the ball gets faster. The very corners of the paddle are transparent. I had the ball disappear twice..... .

And there is no cheat code. The people with all those points just keep playing the game over and over again. It just starts over after level 30 I think but you keep your score and lives

Genaro no está en línea Stack level 2

I have had the ball disappear, into the top of the screen, on me before too, had to restart.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by smartphish
    My boyfriend was playing BrickBreaker and the ball became wedged perfectly in the top left of the screen and completely disappeared! You can still move the paddle and there's not ball, I don't think he'll be able to complete level eight.

Anyone else experienced this issue before?
    same here you just gotta start over, but it only happened once to me

pearlpearl12 no está en línea Stack level 2

damn, this just happened to me. and i had my high score and 3 lives left. i topped 10,000 for the first time and was cruising. i had 2 balls going at 1 time and i got a life and another multi pill and then all of a sudden there were 0 balls. i guess my high score is lost...

jare22bear no está en línea Stack level 2

I HAVN'T SEEN THAT, CRAZY, BUT I CANT PASS LEVEL 16 STUPID GAME AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I believe I have passed the last level and completed halfway through it again. But my score was nowhere near that of the high scores I have seen on the web.

puckhead no está en línea Stack level 1

the disappearing ball only happens on that level when I hit the top left brick from above, right after it starts moving down. Since I have aimed the other way when it starts moving, the ball hasn't disappeared again. I haven't seen any other problems, other than a few very odd bounces occasionally.

there are 34 levels, then you start again, but the ball is a lot faster (now I know what the "slow" grab is for) , and the bricks come down faster too.

I have no idea how those guys get zillions of points, my high score is about 25,000 on level 15 the second time through. Level 16 (the one shaped like a 'U') is the one that kills me. I usually use about 4-7 lives to get through that one.

steedtek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EBDA02

also just noticed that when listening to an mp3 on my media card and playing brickbreaker that it lags EXACTLY as it's about to hit the paddle and it's almost like a fun little guessing game to see where it's gonna go next, unlags as its going back up again

Pomdiddy no está en línea Stack level 1

There's gotta be a cheat code to get a GAZZZZZZZZILLION points like those people. I think the highest right now is 1 million something. That's crazy!!!

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

YO DAT HAPPENED 2 ME THE OTHER DAY. i was at my highest score yet and i had 4 of those balls on the screen 1 went to the top left and disappeared and the other 3 kept going i was down to on more brick and i lost all 3 balls i was left with the one that got stuck and couldnt finish my game. but before i quit the game i showed my friends 4 proof that i had beaten my score lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast