Apologies if this is the wrong forum but hope someone can help. I use an ... General Blackberry forum

paulhine no está en línea Stack level 1

BIS - Changing Display Name on Outlook Web Access E-Mail Account

Advertisement

Apologies if this is the wrong forum but hope someone can help.

I use an OWA integrated e-mail account and there always used to be a Display Name field into which I could type my name - thus when I sent an e-mail to anyone from my BlackBerry the message appeared as From me.

Following a glitch with my BlackBerry, Orange deleted my account and I've re-created but there is no longer a Display Name field available - any e-mails I send show my e-mail address in full in the From field.

How do I go about changing this so that my name appears instead of my e-mail address?

Thanks

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Go here http://www.blackberry.orange.co.uk/ and login to your BIS account and add your name into the appropriate box. Post back if you continue to have a problem.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Thanks for the reply but the Display Name box no longer appears for Outlook Web Access accounts. Any other ideas?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Are the people you are sending to stating they don't see your name or do you not see your name on your BB when you get a copy of the email you are sending?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

They don't see my name - just my e-mail address.

Orange tell me that my name should be picked up from the Outlook Web Access display name settings on our server but it isn't being - when I send an e-mail from Outlook Web Access my name is appearing okay.

Any thoughts...?

Thanks

They don't see my name - just my e-mail address.

Orange tell me that my name should be picked up from the Outlook Web Access display name settings on our server but it isn't being - when I send an e-mail from Outlook Web Access my name is appearing okay.

Any thoughts...?

Thanks