hi all, i have a blackberry with telstra and i had to call telstra up ... General Blackberry forum

jalapeno no está en línea Stack level 1

BIS and emails

hi all,

i have a blackberry with telstra and i had to call telstra up to stop all emails coming into the phone. So they did this, and i created a new BIS account, added my blackberry device, and added my gmail address to the account. I am receiving emails fine, but for some reason, i'm still receiving a delivery failure notice saying that my does not exit.

is there any way to stop these emails from coming into the phone? i don't have any blackberry email address set up in that section on the BIS, only the personal emails.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    If you login to the BIS page on Telstra, is this account listed? On your device, how many email accounts are showing up. I'm betting it's installed on one and not the other and something being pushed from Telstra is causing the error message due to the fact that the sync up is not complete.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS