Hi boys. I would like to ask for your help. How can I manage my ... General Blackberry forum

rugby no está en línea Stack level 2

BIS 2.4 / BB 8100 / auto registration "advantage?"

Advertisement

Hi boys.

I would like to ask for your help.
    How can I manage my account, devices, external acounts, filters .. if I registrated my new account throught BIS 2.4 directly from BB 8100? I can not to registrate myself at providers BB web site for BIS www.blackberry.orange.sk. What is the advance of "direct throught device registration" by BIS 2.4 when I can not manage primary options of my account? Is it neccesary now to delete my account by my provider and do new registration again via web BIS acess?
    Thanks much.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: BIS 2.4 / BB 8100 / auto registration "advantage?"

The carrier can reset your BIS account ig you have trouble login in:
    http://orange.sk/

Do you have login access? Im not clear on that sorry.

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hi boys?! A bit sexist isn't it!!!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    When you go to the site via computer, are you using the same username/password that you used when you created the bis on your handheld?

I found the way /www.blackberry.com/ how to create a login and password directly by device. This login and password are useful on the website but I lost the advance of auto registration. Now I have to remember my password and login, what I dindt need previously. But this is what I needed. BB gave me an information that auto logging is for users who dont want service management. I need it, so there exist second variant to create login and password throught device and manage acount throuth web site without device auto login. I also became an info that they prepare devices with 4.3 support, where will by possible to do all account management throught device. No web acess will be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    The carrier can reset your BIS account ig you have trouble login in:
    http://orange.sk/

Do you have login access? Im not clear on that sorry.
    I described it in the forum. Its little bit longer. Thanks for your interest.

I found the way /www.blackberry.com/ how to create a login and password directly by device. This login and password are useful on the website but I lost the advance of auto registration. Now I have to remember my password and login, what I dindt need previously. But this is what I needed. BB gave me an information that auto logging is for users who dont want service management. I need it, so there exist second variant to create login and password throught device and manage acount throuth web site without device auto login. I also became an info that they prepare devices with 4.3 support, where will by possible to do all account management throught device. No web acess will be needed.