Blackberry 8800 Although Roblock seems like a good program in theory, it does not work ... General Blackberry forum

blueenigma no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Beware Roblock!

Advertisement

Blackberry 8800
    Although Roblock seems like a good program in theory, it does not work (at least in my case). I purchased this software three days ago and repeatedly I receive the message: unable to connect to internet, when I attempt to input the Registration Code. My phone's APN is correct, full bars, EDGE on, and I can access the internet via my phone's browser. The company (DexMobile) responded once and informed that in cases like this they are able to activate accounts manually, via email, but never did!! I sent email after email and never received a follow up response. Because this is an electronic download, Paypal does NOT cover it. Looks like I am out of 10 bucks.Seems like the perfect scam. No way to recoup your money, and no way to make Dexmobile cough up a refund.

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I used Roblock on my pearl (8130), and the only annoying thing was the fact that it kept reporting the SIM card as different (um, CDMA devices don't have SIM cards), and since I setup the web interface, any time communication is lost, I'd end up with a "device lost/stolen" email. Got to be annoying after the first six times in an hour. Other than that, it did do what it said it would (the remote alarm feature was fun, and loud). I didn't run into any issues that necessitated calling their support department, though. Doesn't sound like they get a gold star to say the least.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone know how to get in touch with someone from that company? I bought a new phone and want to use the program again, but I really don't feel like I should have to pa for it again.

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Wow.. This thread definitely put me off even thinking about it.. Haha.. Not that I pay for my apps.. :-$

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Yep I did a beta with it and that was enough for. Simply a app with much to be desired. :-/
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~