Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Isn't this the same company that was offering free unlock codes about a week ago?... General Blackberry forum

anant no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Isn't this the same company that was offering free unlock codes about a week ago?

anant no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes it is. Good thing the codes were free. I never did get one, but out nothing.

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    sorry to hear this .... but there's another good reference for PAY PAL for ya .... not to bash this site , BUT how can pinstack continue to support pay pal and their rip off's and refusal to honor claims?
    even if the vendor does not have the funds, greedy freakin pay pal should make good for misleading folks into thinking their money is safe in their hands.
    LIKE I SAID !!!BEWARE OF PAY PAL its non fdic insured ,not a finacial institution not a bank ,and the only one they look out for is them selves...
    they are not good business partners and I refuse to utilze them , and I hope every one here starts to discontinue thier services with them ...If we dont do our purchases or sales via pp thent they go away like they should.
    sorry to hi jack the tread but i felt like sharing my feelings once again...

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've used Paypal without issues. I have heard of others having problems. Sorry to hear about your issues with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12