Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had to clean my new curves track ball up after a couple weeks use. ... General Blackberry forum

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

Advertisement

I had to clean my new curves track ball up after a couple weeks use. my 8830 lasted several months so it seems the weakest part of the new devices. I always liked track wheels but had to make the adjustment to get more features. I have had track wheels last several years with no issues but these balls or what ever they are really blow!!! but with all the complaints on the touch screens i will wait it out for now.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJ View Post
    I had to clean my new curves track ball up after a couple weeks use. my 8830 lasted several months so it seems the weakest part of the new devices. I always liked track wheels but had to make the adjustment to get more features. I have had track wheels last several years with no issues but these balls or what ever they are really blow!!! but with all the complaints on the touch screens i will wait it out for now.

From my experiences the quickest way to wear out your trackball is putting the phone in your pockets. I have users coming to me all the time with trackball issues and its as simple as preventative maintenance. I would say at least once every couple weeks to once a month completely blow out the phone using an air duster spray. Then remove the trackball and do the same as well and that will keep the phone in excellent shape. If you can avoid putting your phone in your pockets it'll prolong the life of the trackball.

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Or just communicate with your berry through your mind and not even have to use your hands

hgraphicsds1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31BCA9D6
    Isee where your going. Sorta like the "ring" on an ipod. I'm a tactile dude myself, so I dig the mechanics of the trackball. Annoying? Yes, but its comfortable. Touchpad mouse thingies play with my hand-eye coordination. They'll probably do it anyway....to appeal to Macheads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12