Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by Lindararith With t-mobile. Only cost $20 a month for unlimited ~via BB ... General Blackberry forum

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Lindararith View Post
    With t-mobile. Only cost $20 a month for unlimited

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think that's already been mentioned.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    I think that's already been mentioned.
    Yeah, keep rubbin' it in!

bluebugangel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Plz Ask
    I personally hope AT&T gets on board and lowers the BB rates. It is crazy what we pay for being addicts. LOL We have 3 BB's in the house and that is another $90 a month just to support our habbit. $15 can make a difference.

On another note, we too are on a discounted plan all the way around for having a police officer in the house. AT&T is great, but fails to let government employees know they are entitled to 15% off everything to include your bill and products.

coryl28 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man33 View Post
    My Telus "Unlimited Data" is $15/mo!
    Luvvin' those Buggers!
    I pay the same as jay man for unlimited. Only $15/month with Telus. I used to think the deals were better in the U.S. until I spoke with a buddy of mine in Virginia the other night and he told me what it would cost for him to have unlimited data. Thank god for Telus!

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Tmobile is the only company the comes near your telus price.

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by coryl28 View Post
    I pay the same as jay man for unlimited. Only $15/month with Telus. I used to think the deals were better in the U.S. until I spoke with a buddy of mine in Virginia the other night and he told me what it would cost for him to have unlimited data. Thank god for Telus!
    If I am correct, it states on their site that the telus $15 so called ''unlimited'' plan only covers email and instant messaging. It does NOT cover web browsing and application data usage. Those 2 things use a lot more data than emails or instant messaging. So really, your not getting a very good deal.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I have no idea how much a pay for mine and I don't wanna know...lol

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    lol, i have unlimited data for $15. The "Unlimited" data form telus covers ALL browsing and online app use....eather that of they forgot to charge me and the couple other thousand who use the plan.
    Last edited by kennedy_84; 06-19-2008 at 03:48 PM.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    Tmobile, Unlimited Data is 20 a month.

Don't you love T-Mobile?

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kennedy_84 View Post
    lol, i have unlimited data for $15. The "Unlimited" data form telus covers ALL browsing and online app use....eather that of they forgot to charge me and the couple other thousand who use the plan.
    If you say so... but that's what their website says man. http://www.telusmobility.com/bc/plan...mail_all.shtml
    And all my friends back home in Canada complain about the data prices, and if you google canadian mobile data prices you will see that its always in the news that the prices back home are more expensive than 3rd world countries.

oh and this fineprint on the bottom of telus' site is very interesting.-
    ''3 Web browsing and application usage not available on BlackBerry® smartphones and is charged at pay-per-use rate of $8/MB on PDA smartphones.''

either you dont know what your talking about or they really are not billing you properly. Lucky u!
    Last edited by dubai_bb; 06-19-2008 at 04:10 PM.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    its only 30 on att.. personally i dont mind paying for it. but all in all tmobile is the cheapest bb and voice plans.. verizon is the most expensive. with a close tail att
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Me 2. Love it
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man33 View Post
    My Telus "Unlimited Data" is $15/mo!
    Luvvin' those Buggers!

lrdiaz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Cellular South is 49.99 for unlimited email (BES & BIS), unlimited text and web, plus 500 nationwide minutes

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wow the rates are so cheap!!!!!
    Here in canada its expensive as hell!!! Cheapest once are from telus, 45Ą for unlimited data, unlimited text and caller I'd! This has to be placed on top of at least 30 dollar voice plan! Mine is unl. Incoming, nights and weekends from 9pm and 150 every time minutes! Sucks eh? Plus a system access fee, 911 fee!

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    If you say so... but that's what their website says man. http://www.telusmobility.com/bc/plan...mail_all.shtml
    And all my friends back home in Canada complain about the data prices, and if you google canadian mobile data prices you will see that its always in the news that the prices back home are more expensive than 3rd world countries.

oh and this fineprint on the bottom of telus' site is very interesting.-
    ''3 Web browsing and application usage not available on BlackBerry® smartphones and is charged at pay-per-use rate of $8/MB on PDA smartphones.''

either you dont know what your talking about or they really are not billing you properly. Lucky u!

From Nov when we got the pearl and the touch they had promo plans to get them for only an extra 15$ a month the promo ran until end of feb, that's when they came out with the new one, if u got one of tho's 15 unlmited personal email then that soc code is provision'd over with no limit at all, they realized they f'ed it up and revam'd em after they gain'd a few more subscriber, still if u get the 45$ plan now it has unlmited everything +CID and VM....Still Canada pays for CID and VM...that's bs...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast