Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Hey stackers found a better internet radio streaming app called Mfscorn. Its basically a clone ... General Blackberry forum

  1. #1
    ryanbradley's Avatar
    ryanbradley no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    24680362
    Posts
    48

    better internet radio streaming app (free!!)

    Advertisement



    Hey stackers found a better internet radio streaming app called Mfscorn. Its basically a clone of the Mfradio same app icon same interface but different theme and it has more than 3 uploaded stations. If you want to download it ota go to http://wap.getjar.com and select search by software and type in mfscorn.Enjoy!!!!
    Iam curreently usingn a bb pearl 8110 os 4.3 so if it doesn't work it may be because of your os. And btw I recomend using an unlimited data plan because it uses a lot of data!!
    And if you have time pin me up:24680362

  2. #2
    ryanbradley's Avatar
    ryanbradley no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    24680362
    Posts
    48
    Leave comments please !!! Type it all with my bb ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #3
    jdellasala's Avatar
    jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,573
    On your BlackBerry, you can also go to:
    http://wireless.getjar.com/mobile/quick_download
    and enter 29664 as the Quick Download code.

    The link is worth bookmarking!
    .
    JerryD

  4. #4
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319
    I always welcome new radio streaming apps. Got an audio dropout within 10 seconds on this one. I do like the interface, as I was a huge fan of MFRadio. I'll stick with Moodio as there is no drops in audio for me. Thanks for putting this out there.
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  5. #5
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbradley View Post
    Leave comments please !!! Type it all with my bb ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    MFscorn actually worked for me without having to be on one of the 4.5 releases! I'm 8320, 4.2.2.184. I'm a little confused - MFradio and MFscorn have the same icons on the home screen. I already had tried MFradio which didn't work - MFscorn worked immediately. What's the difference besides MFradio doesn't work (for me?)

    I haven't even tried adding stations yet - more later.

    UPDATE: Can get streaming - can't get any of the (menu) controls to work, like volume - it comes on pretty loud.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 07-04-2008 at 10:35 AM. Reason: update
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

  6. #6
    bluescorpion72's Avatar
    bluescorpion72 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21
    checking this out as we speak. thanks for the info

  7. #7
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557
    The fact that I don't have to download anything, I'll stick to Moodio. It doesn't take up space and it's just a few clicks away.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  8. #8
    krikor222's Avatar
    krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    Posts
    205
    Sounds good, I've been looking for a streaming radio app for the while.

    Hope this meets expectations!
    Thanks for the find!
    Shawn K.

    Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

  9. #9
    bluescorpion72's Avatar
    bluescorpion72 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21
    so far no good for me. i am running 4.3 on my curve 8330 everytime i try to access a station it says error connecting and there are no instructions on how to make a connection

  10. #10
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    MFscorn actually worked for me without having to be on one of the 4.5 releases! I'm 8320, 4.2.2.184. I'm a little confused - MFradio and MFscorn have the same icons on the home screen. I already had tried MFradio which didn't work - MFscorn worked immediately. What's the difference besides MFradio doesn't work (for me?)

    I haven't even tried adding stations yet - more later.

    UPDATE: Can get streaming - can't get any of the (menu) controls to work, like volume - it comes on pretty loud.
    I noticed I have duplicate MFRadio icons now as well.

    For volume, use your trackball to scroll to the left or right when selected on the station you're playing.
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  11. #11
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319
    Quote Originally Posted by bluescorpion72 View Post
    so far no good for me. i am running 4.3 on my curve 8330 everytime i try to access a station it says error connecting and there are no instructions on how to make a connection

    You may need to check you APN settings. Options > advanced options > APN. What do you have listed there?
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  12. #12
    gorcorps's Avatar
    gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    450
    I'll try this out. I wanted to try moodio but I'm not ready to upgrade my OS yet.

  13. #13
    rabbie303's Avatar
    rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    I always welcome new radio streaming apps. Got an audio dropout within 10 seconds on this one. I do like the interface, as I was a huge fan of MFRadio. I'll stick with Moodio as there is no drops in audio for me. Thanks for putting this out there.
    So I went to moodio and created an account, i went to it on my browser and any of the stations I added to my profile wont play. 8300 curve with 4.3 OS. Any tips or help?

    I did download MFrafio and checked it out. Not really my cup of tea but it works once it finally loads.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--




  14. #14
    FF2's Avatar
    FF2
    FF2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    79
    How do you add stations to mfscorn? Is it just the url or do you need to get the 'streaming url' and there was another field that needed an entry???

  15. #15
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    I tried adding a station on Moodio and didn't work. I'm gonna try this out on my curve currently running 4.2. I hope it works in the NY area...i really do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •