I desperately need expert help or will have to give up my beloved BB. Have ... General Blackberry forum

CaliCat no está en línea Stack level 1

Arrow Best way to view multiple Outlook Exchange calendars on BB (without BES)???

I desperately need expert help or will have to give up my beloved BB.

Have taken a job where I have to be able to carry my calendar (Google OK by me) as well as the two separate Outlook (Exchange) calendars of the 2 owners of the company... fine if they all display together but I need to be able to tell each person's entries apart from one another. Can this be done??

The company doesn't have a BB server so I'm making do with BIS for my e-mail, which is working fine for me. I don't need access to the bosses' e-mail on my device - just their calendars. OTA updates would be preferred, but could make do with USB if I had to.

I even resorted to going out and buying a Palm Pre a few days ago since that was their big selling point (the ability to sync multiple Exchange accounts), and I'm ready to return it since it's been nothing but a huge PITA. I know I can do what I need to do calendar-wise with a WinMo device and third-party software, but would love to find a BB solution if there's one to be had.

musician1976 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I would like to know myself.