Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's the cheapest place to find new or used Blackberries to buy as replacement. I ... General Blackberry forum

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3

Best Place to Buy BB

Advertisement

What's the cheapest place to find new or used Blackberries to buy as replacement. I tried eBay and not many of the phones are legit.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    I disagree, I've had much luck in the past with eBay. If you ever have doubts about one being legit just feel free to ask the members of pinstack and I'm sure they can help you weed out whats good and whats not.

I know we've done it before. Other than that i'd have to say waiting till you're up for a new contract and get the discount.

Oh wait! Try browsing around on here. From time to time members will post WTS blackberries and usually pinstack members take amazing care of their babies
    :)

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm looking for a Bell CDMA curve but ESNs are so sketchy because it happened to a friend of mind. She bought a phone on eBay and the seller claim it's legit so she bought it anyways and end up with a locked ESN that is on the negative file. The phone is useless and she couldn't get her money back.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    That can happen. Sadly, the CDMA curves are harder to get than the other versions.

I would keep your eyes peeled here for sales. With eBay, i would take the sellers rating into consideration first. Most with high ratings are selling legit products. (Generally)
    :)

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I found mine for $150 at www.craigslist.com the dude even delivered to my house from NY. Mind you i bought it about a year ago when it was a bit pricey too.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I agree with Vortec, Ive had very good luck buying BBs off of ebay. Ive bought about a dozen off of there and have never had a problem with them

1pdanut no está en línea Stack level 2
    I agree--I sell all my gently used bb's on eBay and the buyers are always pleasantly surprised since they're always relatively new ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kdshenderson no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249d052c
    if you have good credit you can get it under 50 bucks on amazon.com, only downfall is you have to do a contract with tmobile and amazon but its very cheap if you have great credit

nezsem no está en línea Stack level 2
    craigslist.com

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    im going with part of the consensus here for craigslist.com

i bought a used 7100g (back in the day) for $100 and a BRAND NEW unlocked bb pearl (aug 06) for full retail (embarassed to say $450) .. the cool thing is on both, met the person selling at a public place (starbucks) and sat down, was able to put my SIM in to make sure it worked, etc. then exchange the cash and off i went. i have even sold on craigslist too ... i like to be able to meet the person and put my SIM in to make sure it works.

but ... craigslist is full of flakes. so you may get some losers posting and not responding to your emails. you have to be patient

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I second and third craigslist. If that doesn't work, try right here on the stacks! I bought a BB curve a few weeks ago off of here, and the transaction went very, very smooth!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Yeah I would, have to choose craigslist also. I've sold my old BBs on there also. The buyers are always more willing to purchase it if you meet in a public place.

I've never been a fan of eBay, too many things can go wrong in my opinion. To this day I have never bought anything off of it. Just my opinion though

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would say Craigslisty also I bought my 8320 Curve there and then sold my pearl there.

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree with the concensus on ebay. I had a friend buy a Treo on ebay and there was a past due balance. Phone was useless to him. He even worked for the carrier and he couldn't get it activated. Best thing to do is check sellers feedback and comments from past buyers as well as see if they are Paypal protected to at least the cost of the phone.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    The seller should be able to give u the esn and u can call in to bell's client care center get them to run it, that way u know u won't get screw'd; I use craiglist or kijiji as well. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast