As a new Blackberry 8820 owner, what is the best book or other reference material ... General Blackberry forum

budh no está en línea Stack level 2

Best modern Blackberry reference material?

Advertisement

As a new Blackberry 8820 owner, what is the best book or other reference material for learning everything about my 8820? One I found on Amazon.com was BlackBerry For Dummies, 2nd Edition (October, 2007). Any opinions?Any other good books or other reference sources/web sites available to give an enthusiastic and computer savvy person everything he'd want to know and some tips and tricks for the modern Blackberry?

Bud H

Re: Best modern Blackberry reference material?

Quote Originally Posted by budh View Post
    As a new Blackberry 8820 owner, what is the best book or other reference material for learning everything about my 8820? One I found on Amazon.com was BlackBerry For Dummies, 2nd Edition (October, 2007). Any opinions?Any other good books or other reference sources/web sites available to give an enthusiastic and computer savvy person everything he'd want to know and some tips and tricks for the modern Blackberry?

Bud H
    Hi Bud - To be absolutely honest with you, this forum (PinStack) and another place I hang out, blackberryforums dot com, are the two best info sources I've run across. If the information isn't actually in the forums, it can be linked to from here. I know I'm going to get in trouble for saying it in this forum, but the "FAQ" section at blackberry forums dot com is very, very nice and informative.