Im sure this is posted but can't find it.Ive been on alot of bb sites ... General Blackberry forum

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220

Thumbs up best bb site ever

Advertisement

Im sure this is posted but can't find it.Ive been on alot of bb sites and they all suck @&~#*!This site is the best!It has the most info,and the brightest most informed bb users(me excluded).Every question ive asked has been answered.Everyones on top of there game.Have I missed a site is there a close second ?Am i missing one.I dont think so!!Let me know if i have .ive givin up lookin.This ones the shezzneet.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Great post and you are right. No other site comes close so stay here and enjoy!
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    hehe.....i second this

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    Thirded and I just joined up a few weeks ago. I am still rading things and learning new things about the phone i have had for a year, lol
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Been in here for 2 years and can't keep up with all the updates, information, and knowledge base here. So in my opinion there isn't a site that's on the same list let alone a close second

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    This site is definitely nirvana for all new BB users, myself included. I've always been the type to research and learn everything I can about any new electronic gizmo, but never with any other device have I been able to get it all from one site - usually I piecemeal it together from many places. PinStack is the bomb!