Hi All, I am on BES and am trying to figure out how to force ... General Blackberry forum

mellis2718 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    218255b2

BES Task Reconcile frequency

Advertisement

Hi All,
    I am on BES and am trying to figure out how to force reconcile my task list. I make some changes in outlook, do a send recieve, but it doesn't go to BB. Eventually it does, but seems to be maybe once a day. Is there any way of getting it to do it more frequently.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: BES Task Reconcile frequency

Have you gone to the Messages Menu on your BlackBerry and selected Reconcile Now? Doesn't that Work?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    218255b2

OK, I think I figured out what is going on. I am in Arizona. My BES server is in Chicago. I have my outlook and BB set to arizona time zone. When I change a due date on a task to the next day in outlook. For example:

Task with due date 10-1. Change to 10-2. I look on BB and it still says 10-1, but with a time of 10p instead on 12a.

I think what is happening is the BES is adjusting my tasks for the time zone difference as it goes from outlook to the BES. Then from BES to BB, it is not adjusting back the time zone.

Hope I didn't lose you.

A couple of days ago, I opened each task on the BB and changed the time zone from central to arizona. Most were set to central. (Not sure why). Maybe I should change them back? Thoughts? And if I did, what if I create a new task on BB, it defaults to arizona, then will that mess up?

PIN/ID
    218255b2

bump