Could someone kindly explain to me what BES and BIS is and what their function ... General Blackberry forum

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W

BES and BIS....huh?

Advertisement

Could someone kindly explain to me what BES and BIS is and what their function is?

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: BES and BIS....huh?

Well I cant give you a super detailed explanation like the long timers in here can, but from what I have read and seen, I do know that basically BES is when you have email and internet through your company, and BIS is when you have those through your carrier on a personal plan. Some others in here can probably explain in better detail though.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Yeah...what cliff said
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Ur info is much appreciated! Thank u all!

PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Based on those links, is it safe to assume that, since i have only personal email, i have BIS?

Yes mam

PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Thank u again.i was kinda embarassed to ask because it seems like everyone knows the answer. The people on here are nice and u know wat? This site ROCKS!

Dont be embarrassed :-) But I know they encourage people to search first before posting so kinda be careful with that. Anyhow, yeah I knew nothing when I got my first bb and have learned alot from this site! So welcome to the fun!!!!! Hope you love your phone as much as we all love ours!