So what i am wondering is how could yoy make a homemade ringtone show up ... General Blackberry forum

KEITHLAF no está en línea Stack level 1

Berry Locator Ringtones

Advertisement

So what i am wondering is how could yoy make a homemade ringtone show up on the rim ringtones so i could pick it form the list in berry locator... not likeing what i have to choose from and would like my own...

CaliLifeStyle no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by KEITHLAF View Post
    So what i am wondering is how could yoy make a homemade ringtone show up on the rim ringtones so i could pick it form the list in berry locator... not likeing what i have to choose from and would like my own...

If you are asking about making ringtones, download Audacity. It is free. Then use your USB to copy and paste into your folders.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    MP3toRingtoneGOLD .Is a Good App to use, It sends the Ringtone via Data but its worth it. It's a very very simple program to use.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by KEITHLAF View Post

Did you try saving a ringtone to your device memory and not an external SD Card

PS

I have berry locator....i didnt know you could change the ringtones.......can you????????
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes