Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by phone_caller How do you change profiles "sounds" when the charger is used/not ... General Blackberry forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Re: Berry Black & White List to block calls - new version

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by phone_caller
    How do you change profiles "sounds" when the charger is used/not used?
    There is a manual on the site you can download it should have instructions!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

thugzo no está en línea Stack level 1

So I need icall manager plus the B/w list version 1.27 ?

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by thugzo
    So I need icall manager plus the B/w list version 1.27 ?
    Well they are 2 different apps! B & W list has been upgraded to ver 1.28...but then icall manager is similar, but with different features with that you can drop calls, but I m not sure how to set that up...on the website there is a users manual, I have not read it as yet....I m currently getting errors msg with the app running on my bb! but if it's working for you I guess you just have to play around with it!! The developers need to really add a user support manual with their products! I emailed the developer, but got no response, but seeing as icall is still in BETA I guess you use it at your own risk!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2
    Well they are 2 different apps! B & W list has been upgraded to ver 1.28...but then icall manager is similar, but with different features with that you can drop calls, but I m not sure how to set that up...on the website there is a users manual, I have not read it as yet....I m currently getting errors msg with the app running on my bb! but if it's working for you I guess you just have to play around with it!! The developers need to really add a user support manual with their products! I emailed the developer, but got no response, but seeing as icall is still in BETA I guess you use it at your own risk!
    Ok .. well from what the New version of iberry black&white 1.28 is supposed to have the capability to pick-up and hang up in additon to sending calls to voicemail.

This new version is not doing that ..

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Well no this does not do the hang up option, however icall manager does, but I am getting error msg, the developer said he will let me know later tonight whats up withthe error! Also when I try to configure and add groups and it ask where to get the numbers phone book/call log etc I select phone book and it does not retrieve the phone book #'s I emailed the developer about that 2oo!
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by abaqueen
    The new version promises "customizable reject action (keep ringing, hang up + disconnecting, reject immediately) "

Release date for 2.0 is 9/3/07.

The current one still passes call to vm.

What happend to these functions ?

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB

What happend to these functions ?
    It's in Beta.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Quote Originally Posted by Klotar
    It's in Beta.
    Beta Black & White right ? See I thought the great anticipation of the update to the B&W list was or the new features .. if not and I need to switch to icall manager or something else that would be a bummer ..lol

nboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246b7029

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you all should try the one called antair call screener! It worked from my very first test call!

Quote Originally Posted by nboy
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you all should try the one called antair call screener! It worked from my very first test call!
    Yea but this program does the same thing that Black and white does. We are looking for a program that does not route all calls to Voicemail. We want the busy or pick-up hang-up feature.

jeanralph no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c8f509
    Is there an ota link for the older version for black and white list??? How long does the trial version last???

Thanks stackers

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB

Beta Black & White right ? See I thought the great anticipation of the update to the B&W list was or the new features .. if not and I need to switch to icall manager or something else that would be a bummer ..lol
    Okay, let's put it this way. As I understand it:

Black & Whitelist was in v1.27. v1.28 was just released this weekend. Black & Whitelist is not in beta. Registered version costs $9.35. v1.27 sent calls to voicemail, v1.28 is supposed to have other options to handle blocked calls (pickup/hangup, busy signal, etc.). I can't confirm that, as I have not downloaded v1.28.

i, Call Manager is in beta. In a way, it is also an upgrade to Black & Whitelist, but in the end will do more than Black & Whitelist. It currently has no pricing, but will be a free upgrade to Black & Whitelist owners -- which likely means it will not cost $9.35 (maybe less, likely more). It requires separate keys to be generated, of which the mechanism isn't in place yet to do so. It is free to use until the end of September 2007. It's still buggy and crashes with exception errors but I got working only so much as to test that it sent calls to voicemail (so at least to the level of Black & Whitelist).
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Black & Whitelist was in v1.27. v1.28 was just released this weekend. Black & Whitelist is not in beta. Registered version costs $9.35. v1.27 sent calls to voicemail, v1.28 is supposed to have other options to handle blocked calls (pickup/hangup, busy signal, etc.). I can't confirm that, as I have not downloaded v1.28.

i, Call Manager is in beta. In a way, it is also an upgrade to Black & Whitelist, but in the end will do more than Black & Whitelist. It currently has no pricing, but will be a free upgrade to Black & Whitelist owners -- which likely means it will not cost $9.35 (maybe less, likely more). It requires separate keys to be generated, of which the mechanism isn't in place yet to do so. It is free to use until the end of September 2007. It's still buggy and crashes with exception errors but I got working only so much as to test that it sent calls to voicemail (so at least to the level of Black & Whitelist).
    lol .. you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.. ty

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Very well written, I agree wholly.
    Trust points given for fairness. Thx
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Has anyone heard anything regarding a pending release date?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast