less than a week ago my trial period with bee jive was up> soi decided ... General Blackberry forum

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8

bejive suxors

Advertisement

less than a week ago my trial period with bee jive was up> soi decided WTH might as well buy a key
    so i go to theire page buy a transferable key for $29.99 fill out al the details an click purchase an it says having trouble prccessing your purchase i email them caus thes guys do no have a phone or fax number of any sort. well i get an email ask ing wht the problem isi tol em youe site can't process my purchase. they don't get back to me. well the other day i checked my balleng on my bancaccou an on the deductions lo an behold a decuction for $29.99 so email them agian wers the key you deducted $29.99 FORM MY ACCOUT SO WERES THE PRODUCT KEY!? no response> i have also found that som people hav bought keys form beekive for 19.99 who were misleed to belive that the $19.99 ke was transfreable between devices when it is not.

i call bad biz on this one an they can't be trusted
    the don't respond no phone number or anything

I CALL SHENANIGAN'S!!!!

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: bejive suxors

After deciphering your message I'm guessing you had problems ordering. I am very happy with my purchase from them and spoke with support on multiple occasions with prompt responses. Try being clear and concise in what your saying and you might get a better response. I feel their site is very clear on what you get for the amount you pay. Good luck I hope you get your issue resolved.
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

When they announced pricing, they clearly stated the prices and which license cost what amount right here on pinstack.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

I think that the cost of the product sucks, the product itself is great. I bought it 2 days ago with no problems on the site.

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Beejive is great! Maybe your emails were written then way you post... I've contacted them several times with prompt response...

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i agree I've had nothing but good experiences with Jivetalk. Had it on my 8800, now got it on my 8310 with no glitches at all. Pricing on the website is clear as a a very clear day!! Don't know how anyone could be misguided at all!!!

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

I...well...you...nope, that's been covered. And another thing....nope, nope, that's been said already. I...yup. Ok. Nevermind. My work here is done.

JiveTalk FTW. Yeah, mmmmk?

#1 BBFreak no está en línea Stack level 2

Same here, nothing but the best service from them from beta testing with them all the way to now. It took me 3 or 4 attempts to try and figure out your post.

empyrium no está en línea Stack level 1

I don't agree with the Original poster at all. Beejive has excellent support as I have contacted them on multiple occasions and they get back to me within the hour most of the time.

skunk22civic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2408989b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I haven't tried it, but next time try being a little more clear in your sentences, its hard to understand what you were trying to explain, and that company must have tons of emails a day. Just my 2 cents.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

I never had a problem with them as a mater of fact I have them on my Jivetalk IM and I chat to them most times instead of sending an email....they will get back to you, it may take a little time, plus they read these post, so I m sure you will get a key or a response soon.....
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

i've also contacted them for an issue (which was due to my stupidity) and they emailed back within 10 minutes. I couldnt be happier with them.

as already stated, if you typed them an email that looked similar to your post, then I can understand why they havent gotten back to you. it is very difficult to understand.

good luck with your order
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Beejive has been awesome in the three time I contacted them--twice in the beta regarding issues and one series of emails after the beta to address moving the license after the old unit had been wiped.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yea it's spelled beejive

support@beejive.com that would be their support email. this is where i found the email address http://www.beejive.com/help.php

I'm not even sure what the issue is. If you paid for the product contact them and I'm sure they will sort it out for you.