I am in the automotive repair and maintenance industry. We use a POS sytem called ... General Blackberry forum

robhobbs no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Beckoning the wisdom of the great stackers

Advertisement

I am in the automotive repair and maintenance industry. We use a POS sytem called Lubesoft by ISI. It is a linux based system. I have used software in the past that allows me to acess our POS remotely and in real time. I have to carry my computer with me to do this obviously. I would like to be able to do this with my 8703e. I was wondering if anyone knows how to accomplish this. I am not a programmer and not all that proficient technologically speaking either. The tools to accomplish may be right under my nose and I wouldn't realize it. I sure could use any and all help out there.....

Thank you

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Beckoning the wisdom of the great stackers

Was the software you used to access the POS system a standard remote access program or specific to that software. It it is a standard remote access program, there are several out there that might work for you. Idokoro makes one and I think there is a freeware app also. Others exist but I'm not sure of the developers or the names.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

robhobbs no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Beckoning the wisdom of the great stackers

One of the programs is tinyterm & the other is Putty. I believe they are both standard. I will try the Idokorro route & see what I can do. Thanks