I just received this: Dear BeamBerry Early Access Customer, BeamBerry Solutions, Inc. recently announced the ... General Blackberry forum

o1sowise no está en línea Stack level 3

BeamBerry Alternatives?

Advertisement

I just received this:
    Dear BeamBerry Early Access Customer,

BeamBerry Solutions, Inc. recently announced the release of BeamBerry 3.0 which marks a significant next step in the evolution of the BeamBerry viewer. The key new feature introduced in this release is the ability to view documents that are stored on memory card (e.g. SD card). BeamBerry 3.0 marks the termination of the Early Access program. The subscription price for the BeamBerry service will be $49.99 / year. For further details, please visit our website at bbeamberry.comc.

If you wish to continue using BeamBerry, please download the new version OTA (using your BlackBerry) from bbeamberry.com/downloadc. Your current version of BeamBerry will work for another seven days. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Sincerely,
    BeamBerry Team
    Can anyone suggest alternatives?

tj2311111 Guest

Re: BeamBerry Alternatives?

Great there goes my free back up attachment opener. So I guess I'm on the search too. I had no idea they were ready for release though, thanks for the heads up.